Разнообразный и богатый опыт начало повседневной работы
Задача организации, в особенности же дальнейшее
Идейные соображения высшего порядка, а также новая модель
Home / News / Arabic news / Daher Saleh Muhamed

Daher Saleh Muhamed

President and founder of the International Shield Organization to protect the rights and freedom of the citizen
President of the International Union of Journalists and Writers iujw
President of the International Peace Charity Association
Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Al Salam Newspaper
Founder and President of the International News Agency, Voice of the World
Chairman of the Nationalities and Religions Committee of the Odessa City General Council
Professor of Law, University of Preparing the Staff
Head of the Middle East Center at the Academy of Staff Preparation in Ukraine
Academic and member of the administrative board of the International University for Individuals
Member of the Diplomatic Club in Odessa
Adviser to the Arab Union for Investment and Real Estate Development of the Council of Arab Economic Unity in Ukraine
Adviser on international affairs for the International Development and Education Organization for Moldova, Ukraine, and Romania officially accredited by the United Nations.
Head of the Legal Department for Combating Corruption and Bribery
Peace Ambassador and Representative of the Canadian Peace Organization in Ukraine
Member of the Public Council of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Odesa region
Member of the International Federation of International Press, Brussels
Member of the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine
Member of the General Union of Palestinian Journalists and Writers, Syria branch
Member of the Public Council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine
Adviser to the head of the formation of the Public Security Police and the Protection of the Law
Director of the Center for International Relations for the Middle East at the International Academy of Staff Preparatory “MAOB” in Odessa
Member of the Advisory Board of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Odessa Region
Member of the Anti-Corruption and Investigation Monitoring Committees of the Ukrainian Prosecutor’s Office
Founder of the Arab Council of Social Organizations in Ukraine
Member of the advisory board of the Ministry of the Interior in Odessa
Head of the Department of Foreign Affairs (with the rank of colonel) of the Ukrainian Cossacks
Dr. Saleh Dhaher was the first to call for the amendment of the United Nations Charter in 2013, especially the item related to the right of criticism – the veto – where Mr. Banki Moon sent a letter of thanks and gratitude from the United Nations in this regard.
Saleh Zahir is considered one of the most important founders of Arab social work in Ukraine.
He is one of the world’s most important human rights defenders
Daher is considered one of the most important Arab figures influential on the Ukrainian scene, as he was awarded the Order of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in 2015 and also from the Ukrainian Church, presented to him by His Holiness, Patriarch Philaret Denisenko, the Order of Sacrifice and Love for Ukraine
Received the Luca Pacioli International Prize
Won the Ekaterina International Academy of Arts award and the title of Peace Ambassador
The United Nations, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, and several international organizations and bodies honored him.
And also some Arab and foreign embassies in Ukraine, the most important of which are the embassy of Georgia, Palestine, Armenia, China, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Qatar, and Nigeria, to honor him
He also received dozens of medals, necklaces, and international certificates of appreciation from organizations and bodies.

Check Also

The International Congress Organization “SHIELD” took part in the OSCE round table in Odessa.

President of the International Congress for the Protection of The International Congress Organization “SHIELD” Daher …